What you will do
Give in to dreams of sailing the Greek Islands on this seafaring adventure around the renowned Cyclades Islands. Bliss out on Mediterranean waters, swim in turquoise seas, explore ancient towns and delight in fresh Greek food and culture. From laidback non-touristy islands like Small Cyclades to the vibrant holiday mecca of Mykonos, all holiday bases are covered on this eight-day sailing odyssey.
- Jump into Ios’s vibrant nightlife
- Visit ancient ruins on Amorgos
- Take an optional tour into the countryside on Naxos
- Float atop the blue waters off Kamares’s port
- Admire cascading bougainvilleas
Day 1 Santorini/Ios
Day 2 Amorgos
Day 3 Small Cyclades
Day 4-5 Naxos
Day 6 Syros
Day 7 Mykonos
Day 8 Sifnos
Day 9 Folegandros
Day 10 Santorini
- 4 breakfasts, 3 lunches
- Transport: Boat
- Overnight boat (9 nights)
: 15 years
: 1 people
: 11 people
: 62kg pp per trip
Provided byIntrepid Travel
Today, Intrepid sends over 100,000 travellers across the globe each year and employs more than 1,000 staff (many of whom don’t even have beards). And while Indiana Jones got bored of travelling after only three adventures (we don’t talk about the fourth), Intrepid is still adding to their list of 800 different itineraries across Europe, Asia, Africa, the Americas, the Middle East, Australasia and Antarctica.www.intrepidtravel.com
Terms & Conditions
- The coupon will be valid for 12 months from the purchase date.
- General cancellation policy applies.
- This coupon is under general terms and conditions.