What you will do
Silverswift is a luxury 29m catamaran designed with everything you need to experience an underwater world of colourful marine life in safety and comfort. This trip visits 3 different sites on Outer Barrier Reef, allowing certified divers to do up to 3 dives in a day. Introductory diving is also available onboard for those interested in trying a dive for the very first time! Adventure snorkellers can explore spectacular coral formations and underwater gardens awash with vibrantly coloured marine creatures.
Locations vary with the conditions however each site is chosen for visual impact, ecological diversity and the challenge of discovery. Onboard, your crew will encourage you to relax and enjoy the comfort of Silverswift with its bar facilities, fresh water showers, air-conditioning and a delicious lunch for hungry adventurers.
There's morning and afternoon tea as well and the spacious deck areas are just ideal for sharing a cold drink and tales of your adventure.
- Up to 5 hours to snorkel and dive on the Great Barrier Reef
- Morning & afternoon tea
- Hot & cold tropical smorgasbord lunch
- All snorkelling equipment provided including wetsuits and prescription masks
- Qualified snorkelling safety officers on hand
- Snorkel tour
- Return accomodation transfers
- Underwater digital camera hire
- Alcohol & soft drinks available from the bar
Daily at 8:30 am
Cairns North, Queensland, Australia
Provided byDiving Cairns
The ultimate guide to a Cairns scuba diving holiday on North Queensland's Great Barrier Reef. Diving Cairns is an online travel agency staffed by experts, and based in Cairns, North Queensland, Australia - the gateway to the Great Barrier Reef.
As the name implies, Diving Cairns specialise in scuba diving on the Great Barrier Reef so whether you want to learn to dive, do an introductory dive, enrol for Advanced Diver Training, go diving or snorkeling on a day diving trip from Cairns or Port Douglas, or do a live-aboard dive adventure to the Ribbon Reefs, we can help you find the right dive trip or diving course to suit your needs.www.divingcairns.com.au
Terms & Conditions
- The coupon will be valid for 12 months from the purchase date.
- General cancellation policy applies.
- This coupon is under general terms and conditions.