What you will do
Welcome to Alsace, a region rich in history! Get away with this stay between Strasbourg and Colmar...
Day 1: After your installation in your comfortable and welcoming hotel, you enjoy an Alsatian menu.
Day 2: After your breakfast in your hotel you are welcomed by a winegrower for a wine tasting in a traditional cellar. Lunch on your own. In the afternoon you appreciate the Ateliers de la Seigneurie.
- One night in a double room in a familial hotel
- One Alsatian 3 courses menu
- Wine tasting in a traditional cellar
- One bottle of wine
- Visit of the "Ateliers de la Seigneurie"
- Brochures about following places: Dambach-la-Ville, the Sainte-Richarde church in Andlau
- Meals and drinks which are not mentioned in the description
- Personal spending
- The possible insurance and documentation fees
- The visitor's tax
From April 1st to October 31st
2 days/ 1 night
Place de l'Hôtel de Ville
Provided byAlsace Wine Route
The Alsace Wines come from seven main grape varieties: Sylvaner, Pinot Blanc, Riesling, Muscat, Pinot Gris, Gewurztraminer and Pinot Noir. They are still sold in the traditional tall “Rhine wine” bottle (the flute d’Alsace) and must be bottled in the region of production.www.alsace-wine-route.com
Terms & Conditions
- The coupon will be valid for 12 months from the purchase date.
- General cancellation policy applies.
- This coupon is under general terms and conditions.