What you will do
History buffs, adventurers, photographers and scenery aficionados discover the Dufferin Terrace, the Governors’ Walkway, the Saint-Louis Forts and Châteaux, the Montmorency Park and the Artillery Park Heritage Site.
Experienced guides wait for you at one of two information centres: the Frontenac kiosk on the Dufferin Terrace or Artillery Park at 2 D'Auteuil Street.
Facilities and Services
- eating Area for visitors.
- parks Canada information and sales kiosk for Quebec Field Unit
- access point for the 4,6 kilometers pathway along the fortifications
- parks Canada boutique
- all our buildings at the Artillery Park are wheelchair accessible.
Provided byParks Canada
Canada's national parks, national marine conservation areas and national historic sites.
On behalf of the people of Canada, we protect and present nationally significant examples of Canada's natural and cultural heritage, and foster public understanding, appreciation and enjoyment in ways that ensure the ecological and commemorative integrity of these places for present and future generations.
Terms & Conditions
- The coupon will be valid for 12 months from the purchase date.
- General cancellation policy applies.
- This coupon is under general terms and conditions.