What you will do
The Prague Segway tour starts at the Charles Bridge, goes on through the Kampa park, along the John Lennon Wall, St Nicholas Church, Prague Castle and ends at the Strahov Monastery, which is a place with a stunning view of the city. Then the tour continues through the Petrin Park. After seeing the National Theatre and Wenceslas Square we will end up at the Old Town Square and see the Astronomical Clock. Finally, after exploring the Jewish quarter, we cross the Manes Bridge back to the starting location.
- 3 hours Segway rent (including safety training)
- Young skilled licensed guide En, Cj
- Audioguide available: De, Ru, Esp, It, Fr
- Water coffee unlimited
- Fancy Krust helmets
- Waterproof ponchos & winter gloves
- Photos of your tour. Check gallery after your tour
Daily at 11:00 a.m., 3:00 p.m.
: 16 people
: 260 lbs/ 120 kgs
: 8 years
Prague, Hlavní město Praha, Czech Republic
118 00 Praha 1 - Malá Strana
Provided bySegway Experience Prague
Making people having fun & explore Prague on Segway!www.segwayfun.eu
Terms & Conditions
- The coupon will be valid for 12 months from the purchase date.
- General cancellation policy applies.
- This coupon is under general terms and conditions.