What you will do
You arrived to Kings Landing (Dubrovnik) with your cruise ship for a day and would like to explore all of its sights, hear about great battles and heroes’ valor but also to get first hand insider information about actors, backstage intrigues and amuzing scenes from the movie set!
- Licensed tour guide/extra on the movie set service during the whole tour
- Visits all along the proposed route
- Our tour begins with guests meeting with your guide at Pile gate
- Walk through the stone paved streets of Pile district to get a magnificient view to Lovrjenac fortress (multiple scenes stage) with intro to the medieval city of Dubrovnik and its relation with Kings Landing – be a part of Geoffery’s name day celebration…
- Leaving the Pile tour passes next to the sight of King Robert’s bastards slaying and the port of departure of Lanisters Children to Dorn
- In the small harbor of Kolorina you can sit on a ship berth where Sansa used to sit listening to Little - Finger’s tails and plots looking at distant sea searching for a way back home…
- Passing under the Pile bridge tour continues through the backstage of the biggest scene filmed in Dubrovnik – mob’s rebellion against King Joeffery –where your guide took active role in! – you will hear about most amuzing bits from the movie set
- Walking through the main street of Dubrovnik across kingdoms to the magical city of Quarth (Rector’s Palace) visiting scene where Danarys asks for ships to take her army across the Narrow sea
- Passing through the Old medieaval harbour tour continues through the Market Place where multiple scenes filmed (Tyrion learns about wild fire, mob learns about Joffreys true parents…)
- Tour ends at the Revelin Square overlooking the island of Lokrum (scenes from Quarth and tomb of Undying) and Zarkovica hill (Desert of Khal Drogo’s doom)
1 hour 45 minutes
Dubrovnik, Dubrovačko-neretvanska županija, Croatia
Dubrovačko-neretvanska županija, Croatia
Provided byDubrovnik Day Tours
Let us be your host in Croatia and allow us to take you on a shore trip of your choice presenting you the best of what this jewel of Adriatic has to offer.www.dubrovnikdaytours.net
Terms & Conditions
- The coupon will be valid for 12 months from the purchase date.
- General cancellation policy applies.
- This coupon is under general terms and conditions.