What you will do
This 3-day tour is a combo of natural scenery and ancient villages. It offers a chance to see the highlights of the Yellow Mountains, featuring imaginatively-named pines, oddly-shaped rocks, and a sea of clouds. A visit to Hongcun and Tunxi Ancient Street will take you back to the Ming and Qing dynasties (1368–1911) as you admire the traditional Hui style houses and ponds. We will make the best use of your time and energy during this magical holiday.
- Watch the sunset and sunrise from the best positions on the mountains
- Explore the magnificent Xihai Grand Canyon
- Enjoy an in-depth visit to Hongcun, a dreamy little village with the mountains as its backdrop
- Stroll on Tunxi Ancient Street to search and bargain for trinkets
- Entrance to scenic spots listed in the itinerary
- Private English-speaking guide and driver service throughout the tour
- Lunches mentioned in the itinerary
- Hotel accommodation with breakfast
- Private transfers between the airport/train/bus station, attractions, and hotels
- Public shuttle buses in the mountains and a specified cable car
Day 1: Huangshan Arrival
Your private guide will meet you outside the luggage claim area at the airport and then a professionally-chauffeured vehicle will transfer you directly to your hotel. Your guide will help you check-in and ensure your holiday begins with a stress-free arrival.
One night in Tunxi: Huangshan International Hotel (superior class)/Crowne Plaza Huangshan Yucheng (deluxe class)
Day 2: The Yellow Mountains Tour
Today you will spend a day and a night on the Yellow Mountains. It takes about one hour from central Huangshan City to reach the foot of the Yellow Mountains. Your appreciation of the graceful Yellow Mountains begins with the Yungu cable car (a round-trip cable car is included). Don’t miss the magnificent scenery along your 10-minute journey. Your guide, who spends over 200 days on the mountains every year, will customize the route for you.
One night on the mountain: Beihai Hotel (superior class)/Xihai Hotel — South Wing/New Wing (deluxe class).
Day 3: The Hongcun and Tunxi Ancient Street Tour, Huangshan Departure
Rise early and take the chance to photograph the sunrise at Refreshing Terrace, which is highly recommended by our past customers who have visited the Yellow Mountains. After breakfast in the hotel, walk to Lion Peak to see the Dawn Pavilion, Stone Monkey Watching the Sea, and all shapes of pines along the route. You can also climb up to Beginning-to-Believe Peak and overlook the Mushroom Pavilion. Your discovery of the Yellow Mountains will finish with the Yungu Cable Car journey. Then it is time to enjoy an authentic Hui style lunch in a local restaurant.
You will continue on to one of China’s most beautiful ancient villages — Hongcun Village, a charming ancient village with a history of over 800 years. The village will show you the original Hui style architecture (a type of traditional Chinese architecture).
After that you will be transferred to Tunxi Ancient Street (about one hour’s drive). There you can enjoy a leisurely walk among the ancient buildings and look around to search for a bargain.
Your guide will handle your luggage, transfer, and accompany you to the train/bus station or the correct check-in desk at the airport for your departure.
9 am - 18 pm (Mon - Fri)
Provided byChina Highlights
China Highlights was established in 1998: one man, one computer. With years of development, we now have English, Japanese, German, Spanish, French, Italian, and Russian language teams. Each year 100+ colleagues in Guilin's head office help 10,000+ visitors discover China.www.chinahighlights.com
Terms & Conditions
- The coupon will be valid for 12 months from the purchase date.
- General cancellation policy applies.
- This coupon is under general terms and conditions.