What you will do
Your safari begins from Maun, heading towards the Moremi National Park. The magnificent landscape with its abundant fauna and flora makes these days unforgettable. Zebra, wildebeest, buffalo, elephant and many more roam the park ensuring that you won’t be bored. This park is well-known for its large lion packs, which are often seen resting during the day in the shade of large trees. The 3 rd Bridge Camp will be our accommodation for the night.
- 1 x Accommodation at 3 rd Bridge Camp. Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Activity Plan: Game drive, Boat Transfer.
- 2 x Accommodation at Gudikwe Island Camp / Full inclusive. Meal Plan: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. - - Activity Plan: Game drive, Boat Cruises and Game drive.
- Vehicle, guarantee window seat for each Guest.
- Nonalcoholic Drinks during the drives.
- Local Guides / Drivers.
- All Park Entrance fees.
- Fuel costs.
- Full inclusive means: Breakfast, Light Lunch, Dinner and Bed. All nonalcoholic drinks.
- All Equipment’s will be given, except for personal Toiletries
- Meals not mentioned
- Personnel Souvenirs
North West, Botswana
Provided byImpala Tours
Impala Tours was founded in 1999 as a travel company in Namibia, by the von Flotow family, and still runs it today. We will ensure that our guests will experience an personal touch with us.
Our membership of the NTB, the Namibian Tourism Board, assures you that you are dealing with a qualified travel companies.
We specialise in Active holiday, Family holiday, photo safaris and much more!www.impalatours.com
Terms & Conditions
- The coupon will be valid for 12 months from the purchase date.
- General cancellation policy applies.
- This coupon is under general terms and conditions.