What you will do
We have local, Belizean licensed tour guides. At the terminal you will know them by their gold shirts with our name on them. I, Vitalino, personally train each guide and see that each guide knows how to provide the best service for our guests. At the zipline, our guides wear gray zipline t-shirts.
When you tour with cavetubing.bz, you will travel to Nohoch Che'en Caves Branch Archaeological Reserve in the most appropriate vecha late model air-conditioned van. You may or may not be with a few other guests, but you can stay with your group throughout the tour. Our guides are local Belizean Mayan tour guides who are professionals and are licensed in Belize.
Basic facts about your tour:
- You will take a tender from the ship to the terminal, and we will be there when you exit the tender, in yellow gold cavetubing.bz polo shirts and with a cavetubing.bz sign. You will be assigned a guide and be off on your tour as soon as possible.
- There are restrooms and dressing rooms at the cave tubing site.
- You will have a free lunch at our family restaurant, included in the cost.
- You prefer cash for payment after the tour, US dollars are fine. We now also take credit cards.
- You will be back at the terminal in plenty of time, we have never had our guests miss the tender.
- Our tours are slow, with time for information about our culture, the rain forest, the Mayan history, and the flora and fauna. So you won't be rushed.
What you need:
You can wear shorts and a shirt (t-shirts are good) for your trip to and from Caves Branch. For cave tubing, bathing suits are best, with a shirt over your bathing suit. The paths on the cave tubing tour have been reinforced and there are some stones, and water shoes with thin soles may result in some discomfort, so if you wear water shoes make sure the soles are thick. We have water shoes for rent. You may need sun screen and bug spray (bugs are not bad). Towels! And cash or credit card to pay for the tour.
- a city tour
- entrance fees
- equipment rental
- tour guide fees
- soft drinks, water, rum punch and lunch at our family restaurant.
: 8 people
We at Vital Nature and Mayan Tours are committed to seeing that the tours you do with us are of superior quality. The company is registered with the Belize Tourism Board and we are members of the Belize Tourism Industry Association.
We specialize in cave tubing tours and will provide guests with the best experience available. This tour takes place at Nohoch Che'en Caves Branch Archaeological Reserve. It includes ongoing information during the tour about Belize, the Maya, and the culture of our country. For the hike in the rain forest, we will point out flora (plant life) and fauna (animal life). We are not just interested in getting you into the river and back out, and for cruise ship passengers we do a three cave tour, the most of any company.
Terms & Conditions
- The coupon will be valid for 12 months from the purchase date.
- General cancellation policy applies.
- This coupon is under general terms and conditions.