What you will do
Since the Dachstein Südwandbahn cable car came into service the ride up to the glacier has been a truly memorable experience.
- Rise 1,000 metres in six minutes
- Built entirely from glass for a perfect view
- Open-air feeling on the balcony!
- Travel without lift pillars up to 210 metres above the south face of the Dachstein.
- Space for around 50 people per gondola
- Speed: 43 km/h
Float up to a world far removed from the daily grind and experience up closer than ever before the massif of Styria's highest peak in the Dachstein panorama gondola, which is built entirely from glass!
Upper Austria, Austria
Provided byDer Dachstein
And anyone who has ever been on the Dachstein knows how right he is!
With its 2,700 metres the highest mountain in Styria is set amid stunning scenery with a panoramic view over the peaks of Austria as far as the Czech Republic and Slovenia.
Up at the top awaits a natural paradise, far removed from the hustle and bustle of everyday life, surrounded by the rugged rocks of the Dachstein Massif with a view over Austria's peaks.
Attractions such as the Dachstein suspension bridge, the Sky Walk, the Ice Palace and the stairway to nothingness are simply the icing on the cake. Here breathtaking moments are guaranteed along with thrills with a view. The trip up the mountain on the Dachstein panorama gondola is an experience in itself.
We hope you have a truly fantastic stay!www.derdachstein.at
Terms & Conditions
- The coupon will be valid for 12 months from the purchase date.
- General cancellation policy applies.
- This coupon is under general terms and conditions.