What you will do
The Koala Conservation Centre offers a range of family friendly activities and opportunities to explore the native bush and see Australian wildlife.
• Wander the two tree top boardwalks for superb up-close koala viewing.
- Tree Top Koala Boardwalk: 800m loop – 20 minutes – easy
- Tree Top Woodland Boardwalk: 600m loop – 20 minutes – easy
• Explore the six hectares of Australian bushland on the easily accessible trails.
• Lookout for wallabies, echidnas and colourful native birds.
• Uncover the amazing lives of koalas with the interactive displays in the new visitor centre.
• Learn more about what community groups like the Friends of Koalas or Barb Martin Bushbank are doing to help local wildlife.
The Koala Conservation Centre is open: - 10am to 5pm daily (First Sunday in April to first Saturday in October) - 10am to 5:30pm daily (February 1 to first Saturday in April and first Sunday in October to Christmas Day) - 10am to 6pm (Boxing Day to end of January) - Opens 2pm on Christmas Day.
Provided byPhillip Island Nature Parks
The Koala Conservation Centre offers a range of family friendly activities and opportunities to explore the native bush and see Australian wildlife.www.penguins.org.au
Terms & Conditions
- The coupon will be valid for 12 months from the purchase date.
- General cancellation policy applies.
- This coupon is under general terms and conditions.