What you will do
- Grampians National Park: Visit one of the world’s oldest and most spectacular mountain ranges. The Grampians has a lot of Aboriginal history and you can find wildlife all over the place.
- Morning Tea: Enjoy some complimentary morning tea while enjoying the stunning nature of Grampians National Park.
- The Brambuk Aboriginal Cultural Centre: Learn about the history and culture of the local Aboriginal people.
- Halls Gap: Discover the beautiful town of Halls Gap, the heart of the Grampians nestled in between the surounding mountains of the mighty Grampians National Park.
- Wild Kangaroos: lookout for wild Kangaroos, Emus, Echidnas, Birds and Lizards as you explore the Grampians National Park.
- Boroka Lookout: Experience breathtaking mountain views from Boroka Lookout point.
- MacKenzie Falls or Silverband Falls: Cool down at one of the Grampians beautiful waterfalls.
- The Balconies: Join us on a guided hike to check out the majestic views of the spectacular Grampians from the Jaws of Death lookout.
- Return to Melbourne: Relax on your way back to Melbourne, stopping along the way for dinner (at own expense).
- Morning Tea
- Park entry fees
- Wildlife viewing
- A friendly & informative tour guide
- Inner city hotel pick up and drop off
Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday; Between 7 am – 8 am
: Water, hat, sunscreen, comfortable walking shoes, warm and cool clothing, rain jacket, camera and a sense of adventure!
Provided byWildlife Tours Australia
Wildlife Tours Australia has been entertaining travellers since 1996 and is one of the most experienced small group tour operators in Melbourne. We operate all year round and specialise in 1, 2 & 3 day small group adventures. We cover most of Victoria’s premier sightseeing destinations, including: Great Ocean Road, Phillip Island Penguin Parade, The Grampians National Park, Yarra Valley, Mornington Peninsula and Melbourne to Adelaide Tours.
We place a strong emphasis on incorporating Australian Wildlife into our tours, as we believe this is one of the things that makes Australia so special! Wildlife Tours Australia operates smaller modern vehicles in order to provide our passengers with a more personalised, higher quality experience.
We believe travelling in a group is better than being lost in a crowd, that’s why we don’t squeeze you in amongst 50 other people! We endeavour to get to know all of our passengers on a first name basis, and firmly believe in enjoying the journey as well as the highlights.
The only thing we love more than our beautiful country is being able to show it off to our guests. That’s why when you travel with Wildlife Tours you know you’re going to get a guide who is just as enthusiastic about the tour as you are!
Terms & Conditions
- The coupon will be valid for 12 months from the purchase date.
- General cancellation policy applies.
- This coupon is under general terms and conditions.