What you will do
The original climbing adventure of the bridge, takes climbers on top of the bridge's structure for a 3.5 hour experience of Sydney and its magnificent harbour.
On the day, you will be provided with a BridgeClimb Declaration Form for completion. BridgeClimb do their best to help everyone climb, however there are some things that may prevent you from climbing.
Things You Need To Know:
- To participate you need to have a general level of health and fitness, and the ability to climb independently.
- You must have an alcohol-blood reading below .05 to climb. Everyone is breathalysed by BridgeClimb staff and anyone over the limit cannot continue.
- If you’re under 24 weeks pregnant, you can climb with a Certificate of Fitness signed by your GP. Please download this form from the BridgeClimb website and bring this with you on the day. If you’re over 24 weeks pregnant, you cannot climb.
- You must be over 8 years old and more than 1.2 metres in height. Children aged 8 to 15 must be accompanied by an adult, with a maximum of three children per adult.
- BridgeClimb will equip you with all the outdoor gear you’ll need for your Climb based on the day’s weather conditions and their health and safety essentials. Wear light comfortable clothing and be ready to wear BridgeClimb's BridgeSuit over your own clothing. You will need to wear enclosed rubber-soled shoes such as trainers or hiking shoes. Don't forget to wear sunscreen. Hats will be provided and lanyards so you can take up your own glasses.
: 14 people
: 8 years
: 1.2 metres/ 3.9 feet
: below .05
: light comfortable clothing, enclosed rubber-soled shoes, sunscreen
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Provided byThe Tailor
www.thetailortv.com is powered by The Tailor who is Australia’s premier luxury travel specialist, leading the way since 1998. With over 100 years of combined experience, 17 years in operation and over 10,000 happy customers we have learnt the best way to design a hand crafted journey for just you! Our dedicated travel designers are highly skillful in meeting even the most complex of requirements and ideas along with budgets and timeframes.
The Tailor caters to clients from all over the world including Australians who seek an exclusive travel experience designed specifically for them. The Tailor’s has a peerless collection of hand picked travel experiences to be enjoyed Australia wide. Our travel designers are also very familiar with the needs of people for whom discretion and privacy (and occasionally security) are absolutely paramount. The Tailor has garnered international acclaim for its work over the last 17 years including being featured in – Conde Nast, Vogue, Elite Traveller, Qantas Magazine, Travel & Leisure USA plus many others along with awards & recognitions such as.www.thetailortv.com
Terms & Conditions
- The coupon will be valid for 12 months from the purchase date.
- General cancellation policy applies.
- This coupon is under general terms and conditions.