What you will do
A gently winding 5km ascent brings you to the twin peaks of Mt Mitchell, an extinct volcano named in 1828 by botanist and explorer Allan Cunningham in honour of the Surveyor-General Thomas Mitchell. The guided walking trail takes in sheer cliff faces and breathtaking views over the Scenic Rim and Fassifern Valley and offers the opportunity to discover local wildlife and plant species along the way.
- 4 Day Guided Walk
- Accommodation at Spicers Peak Lodge
- Accommodation at Spicers Canopy
- Gourmet Meals
- Hiking Day Packs
March to November
1095 South Branch Road, Maryvale, Queensland 4370
Provided byScenic Rim Trail
A rich eco tourism experience and up close and personal encounters with Australia’s unique plant and animal life are very much part of a visit to Spicers Canopy, as our permanent campsite lies close to the rich 8,000 acres of Australia’s most unique private nature refuge.www.scenicrimtrail.com
Terms & Conditions
- The coupon will be valid for 12 months from the purchase date.
- General cancellation policy applies.
- This coupon is under general terms and conditions.