What you will do
Do you have both divers and snorkellers in your group? Our half day boat tours are perfect for snorkellers as well because they can enjoy the shallower areas of the dive site. Join our daily reef dives to some of the most spectacular locations the Ningaloo Reef has to offer.
This area of the Ningaloo Reef has amazing biodiversity with spectacular hard coral formations, soft corals and anemones, multiple varieties of reef sharks, turtles, clownfish, nudibranchs, moray eels, colourful profusions of reef fish, stingrays … and much more.Photographers will love getting close to a huge choice of subjects.
- 2 Snorkels or SCUBA Dives on the reef
- Refreshments provided between sites
- Meeting time at 8.30am and returning around 1pm.
- All tours are conducted under DEC license conditions to ensure sustainability of the Ningaloo Reef Marine Park, surrounding environment and all its wildlife for future generations to enjoy and appreciate.
Ningaloo, Western Australia, Australia
Provided byNingaloo Reef Dive
At Ningaloo Reef Dive our aim is to provide you a unique experience within one of the world’s most amazing natural environments; The Ningaloo Reef Marine Park. The diversity of the Ningaloo Reef provides us the opportunity to offer you a range of experiences unlike any other travel destination on earth.
Among the hundreds of varieties of reef fish and hard corals that make the reef their home, the waters off Coral Bay are home to a year round population of manta rays, green turtles, bottlenose dolphins, dugong, and reef sharks – to name a few.www.ningalooreefdive.com
Terms & Conditions
- The coupon will be valid for 12 months from the purchase date.
- General cancellation policy applies.
- This coupon is under general terms and conditions.