What you will do
This 3 day adventure offers a value for money Top End experience to see features wildlife, waterfalls, wetlands and Aboriginal art and culture. You will explore the landscape and waterfalls of Kakadu National Park (world heritage listed for both its cultural and natural values), and search for crocodiles and other wildlife during a cruise on the Mary River Wetlands. Swim in plunge pools under waterfalls in Litchfield National Park and learn about the Aboriginal Dreamtime from your guide.
- During the wet season Gunlom Falls may not be accessible and during this time we will visit the Yurmikmik region (either Motor Car Falls or Boulder Creek).
- Itinerary may change due to cultural reasons, seasonal changes, operational logistics and accessibility.
- Experienced guide
- Sightseeing and meals as indicated
- Camping equipment including tent and mattress and fees
- Reference books
- National parks fees
Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays at 6.30am from Darwin accommodation April to November only.
: 10 kg
: Hat, sunscreen, walking shoes/boots, torch, insect repellent, water bottle, sleeping bag, towel.
Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia
Provided byReal Aussie Adventures
Real Aussie Adventures is a group of independently-owned Australian touring companies offering a range of small group adventure tours Down Under.
By working collectively we provide a range of exciting tours across Australia. You will not find everything here, only the best.
Each tour operator in our group has been providing specialised experiences for their customers for the last 5-15 years.
We live and breathe our product so that authenticity and attention to detail is second-to-none, just like your travel experiences should be.www.realaussieadventures.com
Terms & Conditions
- The coupon will be valid for 12 months from the purchase date.
- General cancellation policy applies.
- This coupon is under general terms and conditions.